Inside Sales - Delhi
Invoay is looking for Inside Sales & Operation Representative to join its growing team of the Sales consultant. This position will require a competitive personality, self-motivation to achieve revenue targets, and the ability to explain a technical product to potential customers.
- Identify, generate, and close business opportunities through a variety of strategic prospecting and account development activities
- Present Invoay software and services to current, former, and potential clients through cold calling, warm calling, email, and social media activities
- Assume full sales and account management responsibility for an assigned group of customers
- Proactively manage end-to-end business development process, including sales pipeline management
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business
- Prospect for and develop a portfolio of high potential and corporate business customer
- Develop business intelligence on current, former, and potential clients through online research and social media interaction in order to maximize contact strategy
- Partner and support outside sales team on lead qualification, renewals of existing clients, and market research activities
- Compile and manage flow of sales leads generated through personal sales activities (cold calling, warm calling, email, social media activities), divisional and company events, inbound phone and email leads, aged leads, business directories, referrals, and other sources
- Analysis and preparation of sales and customer reports to assist Sales Management in the evaluation of customer
∙ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
∙ 2 years or more of sales experience in sales/demand generation position.
∙ Experience in B2B, beauty industry, or software sales a plus.
∙ Strong interpersonal communication skills to understand customer needs over the phone or email, provide consultations and persuade with different stakeholders.
∙ Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
∙ Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
∙ An entrepreneurial drive.
∙ Experience using Microsoft Office applications and CRM tools.