With our years of experience & in-depth knowledge in this field, we are engaged in offering a quality-assured array of Raiser R300 Thermal Receipt Printer POS Printer.
||RAM 16Mb,Flash 32Mb
||195(L)x 147(W) x 147(H)mm
||Direct Thermal line printing
||Restaurant & Cafe, Retail, Salon, Spa, Gym, Retail store
- This is 3″ Thermal Receipt Printer High printing speed up to 250mm/s, Receipt printers are an important part of a point of sale (POS) system.
- They are used in retail environments to print credit card slips and customer receipts.
- Restaurants also use receipt printers to print off orders back in the kitchen or at the bar.
- The main options for choosing receipt printers include thermal printers (most common), dot matrix printers, and inkjet printers.
- Thermal printers cost more than dot-matrix printers but are more popular due to their improved print quality, faster speed, and quieter functioning.
- Thermal printers print by direct contact between the thermal head (which generates heat) and thermal paper (which is thermally coated to be sensitive to heat).
- Therefore thermal printers do not require ink or toner, and over time this helps to make up for the higher initial cost.