These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the services, websites, and applications offered by Invoay (the “Service”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The domain name www.Invoay.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Hades Info Systems Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, India (hereinafter referred to as “Invoay”).
Links to other web sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Invoay.
Invoay has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Invoay shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Invoay shall make the Purchased Services available to its users pursuant to this Agreement on payment of requisite Subscription Fee for purchasing the Services according to the chosen Plan at the time of purchase of the services.
Unless otherwise specified:
- Services are purchased as subscriptions and may be accessed by the specified number of Employees of Licensee as per the aforesaid Plan.
- Additional terminal license for POS subscriptions may be added during the subscription term by subscribing to the additional terminal. Also, User can upgrade to a new plan at the pricing provided at the time of subscription.
- Each Plan is sold on a per centre basis.
- User shall pay all fees or charges in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
- The initial charges will be equal to annual service fee associated with the Service plan that User has ordered, including any additional plans for which user assumes payment.
- All payments need to be made annually only or as otherwise mutually agreed upon. The user is responsible for paying for the Service ordered for the entire Subscription Term, whether or not such Service is actively used.
- Invoay software doesn’t provide a trial to any user however, the user can claim the refund of a paid amount on justified reason or otherwise if mutually agreed upon at the time of purchase between the first 30 days of activation of subscription license only. In such instance, Invoay will refund the amount deducting the setup and usage charges as 20% of annual subscription amount or an actual advance amount paid by the user at the time of purchase, after adjusting the tax amount. Any such refund of amount will be paid either through cheque or electronic transfer to the firm bank account from which the initial advance was paid.
Online orders on Invoay powered websites
Any orders placed on Online Ordering platform powered by Invoay are subject to fulfilment by the Merchant for whom the platform is built. Any cancellations or refunds are to be handled according to the Merchant’s refunds & cancellation policies. Invoay shall not be liable for any disputes whatsoever.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding10 text-centerhe Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]