These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the services, websites, and applications offered by Invoay (the “Service”). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The domain name www.invoay.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Hades Info Systems Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, India (hereinafter referred to as “Invoay”).
Links to other web sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Invoay.
Invoay has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Invoay shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Invoay shall make the Purchased Services available to its users pursuant to this Agreement on payment of requisite Subscription Fee for purchasing the Services according to the chosen Plan at the time of purchase of the services.
Unless otherwise specified:
- Services are purchased as subscriptions and may be accessed by the specified number of Employees of Licensee as per the aforesaid Plan.
- Additional terminal license for POS subscriptions may be added during the subscription term by subscribing to the additional terminal. Also, User can upgrade to a new plan at the pricing provided at the time of subscription.
- Each Plan is sold on a per center/location basis.
- User shall pay all fees or charges in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable.
- The initial charges will be equal to annual service fee associated with the Service plan that User has ordered, including any additional plans for which user assumes payment.
- All payments need to be made annually only or as otherwise mutually agreed upon. The user is responsible for paying for the Service ordered for the entire Subscription Term, whether or not such Service is actively used.
- Subscriptions are available on monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscription plans. Invoay software doesn’t provide a free trial to any user however, the user can claim the refund of a paid amount on justified reason or otherwise if mutually agreed upon at the time of purchase within the first 30 days of the activation of subscription only. In such instance, Invoay will refund the partial amount after adjusting the setup and usage charges or 40% of the list price of the yearly subscription of Invoay edition and after the adjustment of taxes and any additional service charges. The amount will be refunded either through cheque or electronic transfer to the registered bank account. The same policy applies to all renewals of the subscription. Refund is not applicable on any special offer with discount code/pricing.
- In case the client uses the software for continuous one month and for any reason want to quit the subscription after completion of the first month, in such case the client is liable to pay the one-time setup charges of Rs 5000 applicable per center/location along with the per month usage fee calculated on prorate basis on annual amount of the first year subscription payment per center/location. This fee can be adjusted from the initial advance payment paid by the client. One-time setup fees are non-refundable.
- Invoay reserve the right to change its prices and fees at any time, and such changes shall be posted online at this website and effective immediately without need for further notice. If you have purchased or obtained Services for the specific period of months or years, changes in prices and fees shall be effective with its renewal.
- Other than as required by applicable law, Invoay does not retain hard copies or electronic versions of mandate, standing order, or standing instruction forms and/or any signed consents relating to your usage of our automatic renewal services, and we are therefore unable to provide any such document upon request. You may view or change your automatic renewal settings at any time by logging into your account at Invoay website.
Subscription purchase through discount code
For all the first year paid subscriptions that are paid after applying any special discount code, the final discounted charges will be applicable only for the first payment of the subscription period. For recurring renewal subscriptions, list charges will be applicable.
Renewal of Subscription
- All subscriptions will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless it is informed with the wish to discontinue the subscription. The subscription fee will be charged to the credit card last used unless requested to change the renewal charged from another credit card. Invoay reserves the right to change the subscription fee and to charge for use of services that are currently available free of charge or at discounted charges. No charge will be applicable until opted for a paid subscription plan. Information on the subscription options and charges for all paid services is available on the website.
- Subscriptions can be renewed from Invoay Backoffice Setup –> Store Licenses or directly at https://erp.invoay.com/ERP/Licenses. The process of renewal can be reviewed at Invoay Helpdesk Knowledgebase or at https://helpdesk.invoay.com/kb/faq.php?id=79
- There is recurring notification pop’s up 60 days prior to the expiry date in Invoay-POS (before the login) and in Invoay Backoffice after the login on the dashboard. A user can easily check the due expiry in Invoay Backoffice Setup –> Store Licenses
- Invoay retains the right to terminate your account and access to services to prevent further use until payments for all charges on the account have been received. In the event of such termination, all data associated data will be kept in Invoay servers for a period of 90 days from the date of expiry. Invoay has no obligation to retain your data afterwards, such data may be irretrievably deleted if you have not renewed your account within the extended period. Invoay reserve the right to impose a re-registration fee in the event your account is suspended and thereafter you may request a renewal of your account.
- Invoay team doesn’t support unpaid renewal, suspended or expired accounts. Any kind of software access is restricted in such accounts. The access can be regained after the payment of pending renewal before the 90 days counted from the expiry date. This support also remains suspended for an account where the temporary extension is given under some special terms.
Shipping, Return & Refund Policy for all Online Purchases/Orders
- Delivery Policy for Online Orders
We ensure that all purchases of products made online will be delivered to you within 48 hours. Once the payment is cleared, an email is automatically sent to your email address with the instructions along with the invoice.
- Cancellation Policy for Online Orders
Cancellation of orders of products may be considered only in case of purchases made by the customers by mistake. All prepaid orders placed online can be cancelled within next 8 (eight) hours of placing the order or before the shipping of product. However, the Company may at its sole discretion consider the cancellation in other cases and may refund in part or full.
- Refund Policy for Online Orders
Products once ordered cannot be cancelled after the shipping of the order. Product once sold shall not be accepted back by the company. However, the Company may at its sole discretion consider accepting the return of a product and grant of part or full refund in such circumstances.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. As part of the normal operation of the delivery of our products, your basic information (name, address, e-mail and phone numbers) is collected by us for internal record purpose. We do use your contact information to ship your products based on your orders and your interests and we also use your name and address for raising bills and invoices.
All SMS to the end client will be routed through default sender I.D. Custom Sender I.D can be configured by paying the additional one-time activation charge of Rs 5,000. GST will be applicable extra on all the charges. As a service provider, Invoay holds default but, limited authority to use its users brand name, logo and identity to as references to for other prospects. This also boosts the brand presence in front of the visitors and among those to whom Invoay team and it’s representative are interacting. Further, Invoay expects from its users and brands who are using its application to support the use of its name or identity. This include by default name printed on all invoice, website URL etc. In case any client wants to replace or remove the name of Invoay or its URL from the invoice, a one-time royalty replacement will be charged as Rs 5,000 from them. GST will be applicable extra on all the charges.
Term related to loyalty points, wallet membership, prepaid balances, and coupon codes
Invoay only provides the services and wherein the transaction of points, membership and coupon code are processed through its database. Invoay makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the service and all representations, undertakings, warranties, terms, and conditions whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Except as provided in this agreement, Invoay shall not be liable to you for any claims whatsoever including those arising from loss of profits, business, revenue, goodwill, anticipated savings and/or any other indirect, special or consequential loss or damage whether arising under contract, negligence or otherwise out of or in connection with the service. In particular, Invoay accepts no responsibility or liability for the acts or omissions of any points, balances or coupon acceptability.
Invoay claims no responsibilities on the contract regarding the accumulation or redemption of points, balances and coupon code and the provision of goods and services which can be obtained through it. Accordingly, Invoay is not responsible for any failure to provide goods or services in return for points, wallets, membership wallets, coupon codes that have been accumulated or redeemed through the Invoay database.
Invoay only provides the medium or channel to send transactional/promotional messages, SMSs, and e-mails, for various purposes. Sending promotional messages/emails to the numbers who are part of the ‘Fully Blocked Category’ or ‘Partially Blocked Category’ as defined under the Telecom Commercial Communication Customer Preference Regulations, 2010 (as amended from time to time) and that Invoay is not liable, responsible or answerable for any form of communication, communicated between its user and recipient, directly or indirectly. All the claims, queries and complaints arising out of any end client shall be directly addressed by the respective clients.
- Invoay rights:
Invoay shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to suspend, restrict and/or terminate, without notice of any kind, your access to its application or your Invoay subscription for any reason. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Invoay shall not be required to review or monitor any posted information entered into the application or otherwise submitted by you, and you shall be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of all such data, content, and information. You also acknowledge and agree that Invoay is not responsible for any information provided to third parties.
Online orders on Invoay powered websites
Any orders placed on Online Ordering platform powered by Invoay are subject to fulfilment by the Merchant for whom the platform is built. Any cancellations or refunds are to be handled according to the Merchant’s refunds & cancellation policies. Invoay shall not be liable for any disputes whatsoever.
Terms for use of API
Integration of Invoay application with third party applications using APIs provided by Invoay requires technical skill. The errors or defects in the integration may cause loss and corruption of data. It is recommended to use the services of technically skilled persons for the integration. Invoay is not liable for any loss and corruption of data caused due to errors or defects in the integration.
- It is recommended not to try to access any functionality that is not exposed in the documentation for the API. Invoay will not be liable for the consequences of accessing or using any unexposed functionality of the API
- Invoay may prescribe usage limits in API, including limits on the number of calls, number of records per call, bandwidth usage, and frequency of calls. Adhere to the usage limits prescribed by Invoay in order to avail of the uninterrupted service. Invoay may restrict an activity if the usage limit corresponding to such activity and that an API call may either fail or be partially executed if the usage limits are reached before or during an API call.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delhi, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding10 text-centerhe Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]